GBRacing Bullet Frame Slider LHS (Race) for Yamaha YZF-R6
Race Developed Crash Protection from GBRacing
Yamaha YZF-R6 Bullet Slider - Left Side only (Race)
Bullet Slider, left (Race)
NB. No cutting or drilling of fairing required on 2008 - 2016 models; 2006 and 2007 models require drilling on left side only; 2017 onwards require drilling on both sides
Suitable for YZF-R6 2006 – 2020 models only
Part No. FS-R6-2006-LHS-R
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' slider features a longer tube to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 60mm.
The 'Race' slider features a shorter tube to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 25mm.
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No cutting or drilling of fairing required on 2008 - 2016 models; 2006 and 2007 models require drilling on left side only; 2017 onwards require drilling on both sides
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.
|Is on Sale||No|