GBRacing Bullet Frame Slider (Street) LHS for Yamaha XSR900
Race Developed Crash Protection from GBRacing
Yamaha XSR900 Bullet Frame Slider (Street) LHS Replacement
Bullet Frame Slider, left only (Street)
Suitable for XSR900 2016 – current models only
Part No. FS-XSR900-2015-LHS-S
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Street' and 'Race' variants - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Street' set features longer tubes to position the Bullet beyond the fairing like a conventional crash knob, offering greater protection for the fairing as well as other frame and chassis components. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 40mm (left) 10mm (right).
The 'Race' set features shorter tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 5mm (left) 5mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- Designed to fit with the RACE fairing only. The Left Hand bullet slider fits under the fairing.
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.