GBRacing Bullet Frame Sliders (Race) for Kawasaki ZX-6R / 636
Race Developed Crash Protection from GBRacing
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Bullet Frame Slider Set (Race)
Bullet Frame Sliders, left and right (Race)
NB. RACE Bullet Sliders offer little or no fairing protection; they are optimised for safety on the track and to protect the frame, engine and radiator, not the fairing.
Suitable for Ninja ZX-6R 2009 - 2013 and ZX-6R 636 2013 – current models only
Part No. FS-ZX6-2009-R
Available in 'Race' variant only - this item is the 'Race' variant.
The 'Race' set features short tubes to position the Bullet virtually flush with the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still protecting the frame. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 55mm (left) 30mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- Modification of standard fairing required on both sides
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.
|Is on Sale||No|